Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sector 9 Star Longboard Review

The sector 9 star longboard is a great downhill and cruising board, it can be used for carving but sector 9 offers much better carving boards. The sector 9 star longboard is cut in a way that almost totally elminates wheelbite. The 9 star has a mount flush trucks for a lower center of gravity which in turn gives you crazy speed and stability on hills. I recommend the 9 star to any beginner or expert.

The 9 star comes with our stock wheels, trucks, and bearings. I recommend paying just a little extra for the better equipment. If you’re going to get new trucks for this board I recommend getting gullwing chargers or bombers. If you’re going to get new Wheels I recommend getting anything in a 70+mm (sector 9′s, orangatangs, abec 11 gumballs, etc.). If you’re looking to buy bearings I recommend reds or if you want to pay a little extra, the sector 9 ceramics which are definitely worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment