Friday, March 9, 2012

Sector 9 Luke Longboard.

The sector 9 luke longboard is great for cruising…and boardpooling, in fact I’m not entirely sure just one person can push it. The luke has an extremely long wheelbase, this is like, the semi of skateboards just with 4 wheels instead of 18 wheels. The luke also has a slight kicktail, for comfort, this board is truly too big to be trying to kickturn with it, however if you do street tricks effectively with this board BY ALL MEANS please send a video. I recommend the luke to anyone looking for the most amazing cruiser ever.

The sector 9 luke comes with san clemente trucks and wheels but I highly recommend customizing your baord with some of our quality products. For trucks I recommend bombers, charger, or sidewinders. For wheels I recommend anything in a 75mm+ the bigger the wheels for this…the better. the luke also comes with abec 5′s but I suggest getting some reds or sector 9 ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment