Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sector 9 Bullet Longboard Review

The Sector 9 bullet longboard is perfect for cruising, carving and downhill. The Bullet has a drop through flush mount system for a lower center of gravity, and more stability. The bullet is also shaped to be super responsive for those tough carves at the park. The sector 9 bullet also unlike most of our other boards of this type is a bit longer. I recommend the bullet to anyone who needs a good board for carving or downhill.

The sector 9 bullet comes with san clemente trucks and wheels but I recommend buying some of our more efficient trucks wheels. For trucks I recommend getting chargers or bombers these are perfect for stability at high speeds and swift turns at the park. For wheels I recommend getting the sector 9′s in a 70mm or higher. The bullet also comes with abec 5 bearings, but I recommend getting reds (for any board) they’re only 10$ extra and make a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment