Friday, March 9, 2012

Sector 9 Costa Mini Longboard Review

The sector 9 costa mini longboard is perfect making it from point a to point b ( as long as there is concrete). The costa comes with wheel cutouts which really help prevent wheelbite. The costa also has (like all of our great mini’s) a really short wheelbase that makes for sharp and precise turns and no worries about what corner might pop up out of nowhere. I recommend the costa mini to anyone looking for an amazing little board with a lot of versatility, who says big things can’t come in small packages.

The costa mini comes with san clemente trucks and wheels but I recommend getting some of our premium trucks and wheels. For trucks I recommend independents, chargers or bombers. For wheels I recommend sector 9′s in a 60mm or higher. the costa mini comes wit abec 5′s but I highly recommend getting some reds with this they’re only 10$ more and they’re the best thing you can get for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment