Friday, March 9, 2012

Sector 9 Finger Longboard Review

The sector 9 fingers longboard is great for cruising around town or carving the park. The fingers comes with wheel cutouts which helps prevent wheelbite (which sucks no matter what you’re doing). The fingers also has a slight kicktail for added maneuverability and stability. The fingers also has a short wheelbase for sharp and precise turns. I recommend the fingers to anyone looking for a good board for carving or cruising.

The fingers comes with san clemente trucks and wheels but I suggest buying some of our premium trucks and wheels. For wheels I suggest sector 9′s in a 70mm or higher, I especially like orangatangs and abec11′s. For trucks I recommend getting sidewinders, these are extremely responsive and will make your carving at the park like riding through hot butter. The fingers also comes with abec 5 bearings but I recommend getting reds because they’re only 10$ more and make 10 times the difference. For more cheap longboards please visit this link Cheap Longboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment