Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sector 9 Haleiwa Bamboo Longboard

The sector 9 Haleiwa bamboo longboard is great for carving and cruising, But I wouldn’t recommend this for downhill. The Haleiwa is made of bamboo which is great for the environment considering that bamboo is a weed and grows 4 feet or more a week. The Haleiwa is cut in a way that virtually eliminates wheelbite. I recommend the haleiwa to anyone beginner or expert.

The TR3 comes with our stock wheels, trucks, and bearings. I recommend paying just a little extra for the better gear. If you’re going to get new trucks for this board I recommend getting gullwing sidewinders. If you’re going to get new Wheels I recommend getting anything in a 70+mm (sector 9′s, orangutangs, abec 11 gumballs, etc.). If you’re looking to buy bearings I recommend reds or if you want to pay a little extra, the sector 9 ceramics which are definitely worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment