Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sector 9 Cosmic Weave Longboard Review

the Sector 9 cosmic weave longboard is great for carving and cruising but I wouldn’t recommend it for downhill because of all the flex and shorter wheelbase. Like I mentioned before the cosmic weave has a shorter wheelbase then most which makes it turn sharper and would give you speed wobble. The cosmic weave is a superb board for carving however because of the flex which helps you pump for speed and snap into and out of the turns. I recommend the cosmic weave to anyone who wants to carve or cruise.

The cosmic weave comes with our stock wheels, trucks, and bearings. I recommend paying just a little extra for the goodies. If you’re going to get new trucks for this board I recommend getting gullwing sidewinders. If you’re going to get new Wheels I recommend getting anything in a 70+mm (sector 9′s, orangutangs, abec 11 gumballs, etc.). If you’re looking to buy bearings I recommend reds or if you want to pay a little extra, the sector 9 ceramics which are definitely worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment