Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sector 9 Mundaka Longboard

The sector 9 mundaka longboard is a might big but none-the-less is good for just about anything whether it’s carving at the park, tearing up a ditch, cruising the streets, or bombing hills this board does it all. The mundaka is also comes with very mellow concave and just a enough flexibility to help you carving but not enough to send you flying everywhich way when bombing hills. I recommend the mundaka to absolutely anyone.

The mundaka comes with our stock wheels, trucks, and bearings. I recommend paying just a little extra for the better gear. If you’re going to get new trucks for this board I recommend getting gullwing chargers or bombers for downhill or if you’re looking to carve and cruise I would recommend gullwing sidewinders. If you’re going to get new Wheels I recommend getting anything in a 70+mm (sector 9′s, orangutangs, abec 11 gumballs, etc.). If you’re looking to buy bearings I recommend reds or if you want to pay a little extra, the sector 9 ceramics which are definitely worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment