Friday, March 9, 2012

Sector 9 Luke Longboard

The sector 9 luke longboard skateboard is…alright I’m not gonna lie, it’s MASSIVE. If you don’t want to carry a 15 pound mass of skateboard in your hand around this board isn’t for you…however, I near guarantee a girl (or guy) that sees you riding this is going to think you’re the sexiest thing on the block (don’t hold me to my word on that one). The luke however is similar to the OG cloud it’s just bigger and has a much wider wheelbase, this is by far the longest wheelbase of any board in our shop. I recommend the Luke to anyone who wants a killer ride and enjoys trips with friends and family, grab your kids, grab yourself….and plow over whatever’s in your way, this is definitely the tonka truck of skateboarding.

The luck comes with san clemente trucks and wheels but I suggest customizing your boards with some of our premium products, For trucks I recommend sidewinders for anything except downhill, if you plan on doing downhill I recommend getting chargers or bombers. For wheels I recommend sector 9′s or arbors…just anything in a 70mm or higher if you have the extra money get some orangatangs or abec 11′s. The luke also comes with abec 5′s but I recommend getting reds, they’re only 10$ more and it’s worth every penny

No comments:

Post a Comment